We ran a survey asking Americans which Chinese cities they would love to visit and here are the results
- On July 14, 2016
- By Monica Guan
- In General
Here are some of the key insights:
- Overall, 26.1% of Americans prefer Hong Kong, but Beijing and Tibet fall closely behind at 26.1% and 25%.
- Overall males prefer Hong Kong while females prefer Beijing
- Respondents in the West and North-East region of US prefer Hong Kong, while respondents in the Mid-West and South region of US prefer Beijing
- Respondents living in urban and suburban areas prefer Hong Kong, While respondents living in rural areas prefer Beijing
- Respondents earning under 150k prefer Hong Kong, while respondents earning over 150k prefer Beijing
What about you? Which city in China would you like to visit the most? Let us know by commenting below…
Monica is a Canadian-Chinese travel blogger and marketer that has spent time in beijing, nanjing, guangzhou, shenzhen, hangzhou,and xitang, shanghai. When she isn't watching YouTube videos, you can find her writing or creating videos.
Latest posts by Monica Guan (see all)
- Chinese New Year: The Year Of The Rooster Infographic - January 23, 2017
- 10 Tips on How to Bargain in China - October 12, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Joining a Tour For Your First Time in China - October 5, 2016